Scroll down to learn more about student placement opportunities!
Responsibilities of Students
Please read all the information below to understand our expectations of placement students and instructions to follow when applying for a placement position with us.
- Sign and follow our Confidentiality Statement, Code of Conduct and Community Development & Anti-Racism/Harassment policies
- Submit a clear criminal background or vulnerable sector check as required (or consent to one if you do not have one provided by your school)
- Always act in a professional manner with WoodGreen’s clients and employees
- Attend orientation, training sessions and/or staff meetings as required
- Notify your placement supervisor immediately if unable to attend placement due to illness
- Work with your placement supervisor to establish the learning contract and expected outcomes
- Contribute to our Community Development and Empowerment
- Show up for placement days well-prepared and willing to work
- Upon completion of placement, to return all job-related tools, files, property back to WoodGreen